After church we went straight to my parents' place for dinner, a birthday party for my dad, and an egg hunt for the kids. I had to get a few pictures of Jossy in her dress first. I bought it on clearance while I was pregnant with her and was so happy it fit well enough for Easter. It's so fun to have a little girl to dress up!!
Her "stink face" she's so fond of
Jossy, Matty, and their cousin Emi had fun hunting for eggs in Grandpa and Grandma's backyard.
Love the tongue here. Given the look, I'm guessing this plastic egg was rotten.
A few group pictures. At least two kids were happy.
Those are some really great pictures that you took of the kids. Also, what a totally nice brother to try and help Jossy feel better about one of her eggs being rotten or at least the plastic.
I cannot believe how big Jocelyn and Matty are! I love Jossy's Easter dress it is so cute, all things girl!! And little Matty doesn't look so little anymore, he is so getting so big! I hope that you are well! We miss you guys!
Btw, I stole you great quote and stuck it on my blog! I hope you don't mind.. I love that, what a good reminder to enjoy the little things in your kids lives!
Hey was I with you when you bought that dress for Jossy? :D The pictures are awesome! Your niece is adorable! (as are your kids, but I say that all the time! LOL)
I'm a stay-at-home mom of 5 crazy but adorable kids. I'm lucky enough to be married to my best friend. My days are filled with diaper changes, feeding kids, playing homework taskmaster, putting babies down for naps, running to and fro, and trying to do it all without losing my sanity. Thank goodness for chocolate!
Cleaning and scrubbing can wait for tomorrow, For babies grow up, I've learned, to my sorrow. So quiet down, cobwebs. Dust, go to sleep. I'm rocking my baby, and babies don't keep.
-Author Unknown
___________________________
I long to accomplish great and noble tasks, but it is my chief duty to accomplish humble tasks as though they were great and noble.
13 comments:
Those are some really great pictures that you took of the kids. Also, what a totally nice brother to try and help Jossy feel better about one of her eggs being rotten or at least the plastic.
Yes, how fun to have a girl, and to wear an easter dress!
I think her stink face is cute!
That picture of her looking at the egg is priceless!
You really are so talented in photography. I like that first pic of Matty and Emi.
what beautiful easter pictures!
I cannot believe how big Jocelyn and Matty are! I love Jossy's Easter dress it is so cute, all things girl!! And little Matty doesn't look so little anymore, he is so getting so big! I hope that you are well! We miss you guys!
Btw, I stole you great quote and stuck it on my blog! I hope you don't mind.. I love that, what a good reminder to enjoy the little things in your kids lives!
LOL I love those pics. Thanks for sharing. And you ROCK the photo thing. Great job.
How my heck, that pic of Matty and the little girl is SO adorable! And Jossy, she is such a sweetie!
Hey was I with you when you bought that dress for Jossy? :D The pictures are awesome! Your niece is adorable! (as are your kids, but I say that all the time! LOL)
Kristine- Yes, you were with me. I'm surprised you remember the dress. :)
Great pictures - sounds like you had a busy day!
The kids look darling!
Post a Comment