

And more importantly, he's still my best friend.Since our anniversary fell on a Sunday this year, we celebrated yesterday. One of my sisters offered to watch the kids for us. We had wanted to go to a movie and out to dinner, but after looking over our budget from the past month we decided to be a little more frugal. So after dropping the kids off we went and picked up a movie at Redbox and watched it at home. (You may think that doesn't sound like much fun, but a whole movie without kids in the house?? It was great!) We had a gift card from Christmas to the Olive Garden, so we went there and split a meal since neither of us were really that hungry. Somehow we still felt completely overstuffed when we left. It was nice to get 4 hours to ourselves and not be 9 months pregnant like last year. :)
Dan,
I know I'm probably going to have to tell you to read this since you don't often look at the blog, but I want to say I love you. Thank you for the love and support you've given me over the last 7 years. Our life hasn't been easy, but I'm so thankful to have you to share it with. Happy anniversary, Honey!
All my love,
Your Wife

10 comments:
Awwwe, so sweet. Happy Anniversary! And those family pics down below in the booth are priceless!! So cute!!!
Happy anniversary! You two look so young in your engagement pictures.
Happy Anniversary you two!
yay! happy anniversary, you two! what a great couple :)
That does sound like a lot of fun!! Happy anniversary!!
Happy anniversary!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! I love ya both and I am really glad that you got to have a nice time alone too.
How is it possible that you look young in your engagement pictures? You don't look old now, that's why I'm surprised. So cute :) Happy Anniversary!
Happy anniversary!
Happy Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment