We've made it! Jossy is ONE today! It's been so much fun this past year getting to know her and watching her grow.She's grown into a little toddler the last month. Between her second tooth finally popping through last week and her confidently walking everywhere she wants, she looks more like a little girl now than a baby. She's also perfecting her tantrum-throwing skills. Joy!
One of her new latest favorite things is opening and closing doors, though she'll cry once she's shut herself in a dark room. She frequently says "hi" and "dada," but no other words have been used more than once yet. She loves to hold any toy up to her ear and pretend it's a phone saying "hi" over and over. Her little gabberings crack me up as she's learned the "oi" sound and it's now in every "word" she says. She even understands simple directions now.
Jossy's still just a constantly moving ball of energy. She gets a little hyper in the evenings, and it's so hard to put her to bed because that's her funnest time of day! Thankfully, she goes to sleep around 7:30 and sleeps until 6:30 or so with waking up just maybe once at night. She loves to laugh, and the silliness in her personality is showing through.
What Matty loves about Jossy: hiding, shutting doors, and making messes together
What Koreena loves about Jossy: her snuggling and laughter
What Dan loves about Jossy: her smile when she sees him
We love our newest little one-year-old!!

10 comments:
Yay for you guys! I know that first year is rough. Kenzie didn't like saying words more than once either, which is why we started with Signing Time. It was so helpful for getting her to talk, not just sign. Anyway, congrats to you guys! She's absolutely adorable and we love playing with her too!
happy birthday Jossy, you couldn't be any cuter!
haPPy BirThDay to Jossy! I hope our kids can play someday. We'll have to come down and visit.
I know I have already said this but, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSSY!" It was so much fun talking with her on the phone this morning. She is such a little angel and I still can not believe that she is now 1 years old. Please give her a big hug for me.
That's just crazy that Jossy is one!
It is definitely time for a get together. I wonder if Truman and Matty would even remember each other?
Either way, let's get together now that it summer.
Happy Birthday, Jossy!!! She is such a little doll :)
I'm so relieved to hear that she is mostly sleeping through the night!
Happy Birthday Jossy! She looks so cute and so grown up!
I cannot believe she is One already. But happy birthday to her Mommies girl.
Happy belated birthday Jossy!
Post a Comment