Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Albertson's Cake

Since so many of you asked about the free cake from Albertson's, I thought I'd share with the group. My friend tipped us off to it (thanks, Sandi!). You just go into the bakery a few days before you need it and tell them you want the free baby's first birthday cake. You get an 8" single layer cake, no other purchase necessary. (When I got Matty's free cake from Walmart years ago, I had to buy a big cake to go with it.) You get to choose what's written on it, but not the design. That's it. Hope that helps someone. :)

5 comments:

Sandi said...

At my Albertson's they had 8 designs to choose from (half for boys, half for girls) but none of them were as cute as the one you got!

Emily said...

Thanks for sharing! Elliot will get one of these for his birthday :)

Lisa said...

I wonder if I can get 2 for the twins?

Monica said...

That sure is really nice of stores to do that for people. Also I was thinking that if you did need two cakes you could just go to two different stores or something and do it that way.

Sandi said...

Miss you!